Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My last post before Madagascar!!

Hello Everyone!!

This is my last entry before I head to Madagascar with my Peace Corps group. We are all set and ready to leave for the adventure of a lifetime. I am doing a bit better than I was before, but all my anxieties have not completely left yet. I have met some really cool people which actually has helped ease my worries a bit. Especially, because we could share stories of shared worry and nervousness. I am really excited to get started on this journey and meet my new host family. If anyone feels the need to send me letters/care packages/come visit I am more than accepting of all. I posted my address for your use, LOL. Love Ya, next post will be from Africa!!! YAY!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi darling daughter,
    I know you have arrived in what will be your new home for the next 2 years. Wow, what an adventure you have ahead of you! Let us hear from you soon. sending much love and good thoughts your way.
    love you,
    mom,dad and Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lady I dont know if you got my email or not. My phone went into non-cooperative mode after I got caught out in the storms at centennial. I hope you are having a good time over across the world and I hope you are safe. I am so happy to have met you and to have had you as a friend. I am trying to figure out this computer stuff lol so i hope we can stay in contact. My email is mhopkinsturner@hotmail.com

    - Marcus Hopkins-Turner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erica,

    I am so excited for you and the children you will inspire over the next 2+ years. I pray that you will experience the richness of the culture there while bringing to them the gifts God has bestowed on you. I have added you to my prayer list. As needs arise please feel free to let me know, as I want to pray with you for those things you need and desire. What you are doing will bless so many. I pray for God's richest blessings to flow to and through you as you serve there in Madagascar.

    Let me hear from you soon.

    Valencia Adams

    ReplyDelete